Relinking Freebie and a new layout!

Since some people have had issues getting the freebies, I've been relinking them, so here are the links to the second mini-kit I designed, Marco Island. Enjoy and please leave a comment if you download! Thanks!

Marco Island Papers

Marco Island Elements

I've also been working on a brand new kit by Kenna's Designs called Rainy Days Stormy Nights which you can get at Enchanted Studio Scraps. It's a beautiful kit, full of yummy papers and elements perfect for rainy spring days. I especially loved the raindrops!

Here's the page I made. How cute does Juan JoaquĆ­n look?:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Apr. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger