More Easter photos and a Freebie!

Well, here are some photos from the Easter Egg Dyeing eggstravaganza! Everyone had lots of fun, and, God knows, enough eggs were dyed. Most of the kids (and adults) dyed many eggs all different shades of color. Alex was the winner of the evening, though. He spent the entire time on one egg. He watched over it carefully, turning it slowly in the dye. His level of concentration was amazing! Of course, his egg turned a gorgeous shade of deep blue.



On Easter Sunday, after early morning Mass, everyone headed over to our house for an Easter Egg hunt and Easter lunch. I sent the uncles out to hide the eggs (not too well-hidden, since they're all so little). We had to hold back the kids, who were chomping at the bit, until everyone arrived, but finally, we let them loose! It was so funny to watch because most of them didn't have a clue what they were supposed to do and were just wandering around with baskets while their parents kept pointing out eggs to them. Juan JoaquĆ­n and Mikey were happy as soon as they had one egg in each hand. After that, they could have cared less about the rest of the hunt.






All in all, it was a wonderful, albeit hectic, Easter Sunday. I was so glad to be able to relax when it was over!

Now, on to what you've all been waiting for! I finished my 2nd mini-kit, Marco Island, which is where my family vacations every summer. It's a great kit for any summer or beach photos, and you can grab it HERE at Brownie Scraps. Here's the preview:



4 comments:

Ashley Welling said...

I went to download your freebie and it said I couldn't. I even signed up for it.

Ashley Welling said...

I figured out what the problem was! Thanks for putting together this cute kit!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I signed up as a new user and I got a message saying that I wasn't allowed to even see the page. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I'd like to download it if you could give more specific directions. Thanks.

CreativeBusyHands said...

I got your message. Looking at your site, the engine will not recognize any freebie. Please, take a look at some of the sites that I grab freebies from, and try to "mimic", so the engine can grab it.
Please, let me know if you change the freebie location. Thanks.

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger