Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah, it's my birthday! I'm spending a quiet evening at home with Juan, and tomorrow, I'm spending the entire day at a paper scrapbooking crop. Fun! An entire day to relax and enjoy myself with my mom and aunt!

In other news--I'm going to be part of the Enchanted Studio Scraps Blog Train that is set for National Scrapbooking Day Weekend, so get ready! You'll be getting a complete Brag Book if you hit all the blogs in the train!

I've been very busy with all the Creative Team work I've been doing. Here are some of the layouts I've created and the kits that I used. Go check them out!

This first kit is Joy of Spring by Holly Ann Designs at Go Digital Scrapbooking. It's got beautiful Spring colors and lots of gorgeous embellishments!


I also worked with Lorie M. Designs' kit Everyday I Love You which you can find at Enchanted Studio Scraps. It has some beautiful lilac colors and gorgeous word art.




And here are two pages I made with it.



So that's some of what I've been up to--I'll try to post the rest tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your comment. Before I answer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
The problem is not the label. Th problem is where the freebie is. If you want to keep the freebie in an "unusual" file server, take a look at scrapbooksgonedigital.blogspot.com (not my site, btw). Take a look how she describes the location of her freebie (there is an additional thing you need to put in your location, which right now is http://www.browniescraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511
Hope this helps.

IvoryKeys said...

Happy b-day (a day late I know) but I hope it was an awesome one!

Robbi and Mike said...

Hope you had a great Birthday- Great kits- Keepup the great work!

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger