Happy Birthday, Adrian!

This was such a busy weekend! After a very relaxing Saturday, cropping with Mami and Madrina (how nice to have no responsibilities other than scrapbooking for 8 hours!), where I finished a mini-album of Susy, Juan Joaquín, Richie and Lily's birthday party and 5 other pages (and Mami finished a whopping 15 pages!), we had another busy day with Mass in the morning, and then Adrián's birthday party in the afternoon. I was so beat by the time I got home (to a messy house, no less!).

Anyway, Spring Break is officially over in my home. Everyone went back to school or work today, so my days of sleeping in an extra hour are over. Sigh. It was so hard to get Carolina (and myself) up for school! Now, we're back on our early nap schedules as well. On the bright side, there's only a month left of school since Pre-K ends early! Then, we can start getting our beach time in! Woo hoo!

As usual, I've been busy, working on new mini-kits (I'll be posting another freebie tomorrow!) as well as new pages. I've gotten some beautiful new kits to work with. First, here's Spring Fling Easter by Majula Designs which you can find at Go Digital Scrapbooking. It's a beautiful kit with tons of fun Easter elements--I had such a hard time choosing what to use!



And here's the page I made with it:


Here's another beautiful kit that's also at Go Digital Scrapbooking: Christy Skaggs' 100% Girl. It has absolutely beautiful colors and elements and also has some add-on glitter pages and a mini kit.


And here's my page:


I've started working on my 4th mini-kit and will be giving you the next freebie links tomorrow!

1 comment:

CreativeBusyHands said...

Got your comment. I tested, and the engine capture some freebies. Thanks so much. If everything goes right, you will see your freebies the next time I run the engine. -luiza

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger