My first kit!

In addition to being on my 3 CTs, I also decided to join Brownie Scraps' Design Challenge. It's a challenge with tutorials and no eliminations other than failing to upload your work on time. In other words, a perfect way for me to start learning how to design my own kits. I was unbelievably intimidated (still am, a bit) when I got the first assignment, but I'm happy with how the kit came out. We were given 4 color palette options, and then were told to design a kit with 6 solid papers, 4 patterned papers, and at least 6 unique elements.


The good news for all of you is that it's a FREEBIE! So if you want to grab my mini-kit (along with plenty of other free kits, head to Brownie Scraps. If you want to grab my Home is Where the Heart is mini-kit, click here! Don't forget to leave a comment if you download, please! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

IvoryKeys said...

Your first kit looks great. Thanks for stopping by my blog for the SuzyQ CT train (and for taking the time to comment!). Good luck as you enter the world of designing.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger