More plugging

Today was a special day for the kids. When Juan came home from work, he brought home early Easter presents for the three kids. Each of them got a small stuffed puppy. The girls (especially Carolina) flipped for them. They immediately started preparing little beds and food for them and when we went outside to play (We had a cold front come in today--I think we got down to the 60s! It was a gorgeous day!) the puppies had to come along. Of course, I had to take photos of them (I'll post some tomorrow). Even J.J. was carrying around his puppy, holding on to it for dear life, as he climbed the mini rock wall. The puppies were introduced to the swings, the slide and the playhouse. Too cute!

It's so nice that I'm on Spring Break and don't have to worry about rushing playtime outside so that I can leave for work. Too bad it's so short!

Anyway, right now I'm working on some layouts for my CTs, but here are a couple of layouts from this past week.

First, Go Digital Scrapbooking has a fabulous Collab kit called Spring Blessings. It is huge! The color palette is gorgeous--perfect for all your spring and Easter photos. There are also some templates included, and the best part is that it's free with any $10 purchase! So hurry on over to snag it before the end of the month! It's so worth it!


And here's my first layout with the kit. I made this during last Friday's Speed Scrap. They're so much fun! If you haven't done one yet, definitely sign up!:


Enchanted Studio Scraps also has a wonderful April Mega Kit called Overboard. It is great for all your summer and boating photos. The colors are bright and vibrant and the elements are just adorable!


I've made two different layouts with this kit so far--one for a Speed Scrap at ESS (are you seeing a pattern here?) and the other for this month's Mystical Mottos Challenge.



No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger