Wicked!

I had the most wonderful weekend! Juan and I went to see Wicked at the new Carnival Center for the Performing Arts. That had been my Christmas present this past year and I had been looking forward to seeing it for 3 months. We were so excited to have a night out without the girls, just the two of us. God knows, they’re few and far between! We got all dressed up and left the girls with Papi. The only problem was that there was a Heat game the same night and we got stuck in the most horrific traffic jam, 15 blocks away from the theater. It took us an hour and a half to go those 15 blocks, so we got to the theater 45 minutes late. We were so upset. We missed half of the first half and had to stand in the back until intermission. The show was so wonderful, though, that it made up for our being so late. Absolutely loved it! Both leads had the most amazing voices, and the songs were wonderful. I’ve been singing (God help everyone!) the songs from the show all weekend. I got the soundtrack today and have been listening to it non-stop!

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger