Figuring Things Out

It's amazing how much time I've spent trying to set all this up. There are so many other links I want to add, but I thought I'd update.

Today I had planned to go to the park with the girls, meeting Mami and Richie, and most likely Helena, Veronica and Nicole, but I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of major raining. Finally, we got some rain! We've been so dry here that water restrictions were supposed to begin today. Instead, I took the girls to Richie's house where they all had fun playing together.

Poor Susy is sick, though. She had major stomach issues this morning--both ends. Had to give her an immediate bath and remove the seat from the exersaucer (God only knows how I'm going to get that thing back on!). She's had nothing but applesauce, bananas, gatorade, water, juice and bread today, poor baby. I hope she starts to feel better tomorrow, otherwise, I see a doctor's visit in the afternoon.

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger