New kit--Popsicle Dreams

Well, no one can complain that there aren't enough freebies this week! Now, get ready for Popsicle Dreams! Over the next few days, I'll be giving out pieces of my latest kit. It includes 21 papers, 40 elements and 1 alpha. Each day I'll be giving out a different link, so be sure to check back. Here are the previews.




Today, I'm giving out the first set of papers. You can download them HERE!

Enjoy and don't forget to comment if you download! Thank you!

Also, I just wanted to share that I got LOTD at Enchanted Studio Scraps, using this gorgeous new kit, Inspiration, by Bucket of Butterflies Designs.


5 comments:

nie said...

Gorgeous fun kit! thanks a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

mskinsey said...

What a great batch of papers! You are too, too kind! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

very nice thank you

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger