LOTD at Brownie Scraps!

I'm very excited, because I got LOTD yesterday at Brownie Scraps. I used this gorgeous kit, Springish Notion, by Chris Greiser.


Here's my layout:

And here's another one I made for Father's Day, using the same kit:

I've also been working with a beautiful kit by Danimoy Designs, Missing You.


And here's a layout I made for Charlie's Digiscrap's Speed Scrap at Enchanted Studio Scraps yesterday.

I'm off to work on a couple of layouts as well as the Digi Town Square blog train which is starting on July 1st. It's a carnival theme and is looking fabulous!

Also, don't forget that I will also be participating in the Half-Baked Girls' July Blog Train which will be showcasing a wonderful Book of Me kit which will be added on to next month.

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger