Enchanted Pixie Call

Enchanted Studio Scraps is having a CT call! Here's the information:

Definitely send in an application! I have absolutely loved working as an Enchanted Pixie with them and have signed up for another term. It's a wonderful site. Go check it out if you haven't already!

Besides working on my next kit for Digital Scrap Ink's Are You the Next Best Thing Contest (which is going to be an All About Me kit) I've been getting lots of pages done. Here are some kits I've been working with:

Sweet Pea by Carena Designs at Go Digital Scrapbooking:



Gavin's Toy Box
by Danimoy Designs and A+ Designs at Enchanted Studio Scraps:



Put the Lime in the Coconut by Danimoy Designs at Enchanted Studio Scraps:



Sweet Summer Afternoon, the Mega Kit by the Enchanted Studio Scraps Designers:





At the Beach by Maria Designs at Go Digital Scrapbooking:



Catch the Day, the GDS June 2009 Collab Kit:




Yep, just a little behind in posting those!

Anyway, I'm going to get back to working on my new kit. I'll link up the freebies directly as soon as I can!

1 comment:

afewkes said...

Your site has been featured in my article at examiner.com! You can see it here http://www.examiner.com/x-13160-Salt-Lake-Digital-Scrapbooking-Examiner. If you have any comments or questions about my work please let me know.

Andrea Fewkes
Digital Scrapbooking Examiner

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger