Half-Baked Girls June Blog Train

Hello, again! Yep, you're not going crazy, that's 2 blog trains back to back! Now that I finished the Brownie Baker's Designer Challenge, I joined the Half-Baked Girls for the June blog train. I have to tell you that this is a gorgeous kit! In honor of Father's Day, we made a kit just for Dads.

You are not going to want to miss out on this, so jump on board and travel from blog to blog collecting the freebie mini kit from each blog to make up a fantastic #1 Dad MEGA kit containing more than 40 papers and more than 60 elements! These mini kits will be available until June 7th 2009 after which they will be collected and sold at Brownie Scraps with all proceeds going to the ALS Association.

Here's my contribution. (DOWNLOAD EXPIRED)
And here's a sneak peek at some of the other minis:


If you just came from Miss Trishs Digi Designs , your next stop is: Digi Dandy Designs. Otherwise the complete list of stops is below.


Paper Ma Chez Designs


I hope you enjoy your mega kit and please don't forget to leave comments if you download! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!
It's my first time to your blog and I'm going to be busy downloading your beautiful work. I opened the first one and it is gorgious. Thank You very much!

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger