Pixie Perfect Designs CTM!

I've been meaning to post before, but somehow the days keep slipping by. Susy's had a bit of a cough and so have I--in addition to very annoying tooth issues. I really hate going to the dentist. I'm pretty good about dealing with pain, but in my mouth, not so much!

Other than that, we've all been enjoying our summer. Yesterday, I took the kids to Toys R Us to buy a new board game to play with Carolina. Since she's the only one not napping, it's been really nice to get some one-on-one time with her. Most afternoons, we'll play a game or two, but I figured it was time for something different, so we chose Payday. I'd forgotten how much fun it is! Even though she's only 5, she's a pretty smart cookie and plays well (with some assistance, of course!). I'm really going to miss the mother-daughter time when school starts again, although on the plus side, I'll have some more scrapbooking time!

Speaking of which, I am now officially a CTM for Pixie Perfect Designs! Holly had a CT call, and I couldn't resist sending in an application. I'll post some of the layouts I've done for her tonight.

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger