Happy Belated 4th of July!

First of all, I just want to remind everyone that Digi Town Square is re-opening and is having a Town Square Carnival. Hurry on over there to win lots of prizes! Here's the info:

Well, I've been very busy and have been having a ball happily scrapping away this month. I'm working with Designs by Helly at Enchanted Studio Scraps and have started with a fabulous kit that I had been drooling over called Good Morning, Sunshine.


Here are two layouts that I made with the kit:

I was also able to scrap ALL of my 4th of July photos already with Danimoy Designs' gorgeous kit, Oh My Stars, also at Enchanted Studio Scraps.



Dani also has an absolutely adorable new kit called My Pretend Friend that I had so much fun working with.


I've got more layouts that I'll post tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger