Christmas in July Scrap-a-thon!

Wow! I scrapbooked so much this past weekend! On Saturday, I went to the Creative Memories crop at St. Timothy's with Mami and Madrina and got 11 paper pages done, and the rest of the weekend, I did 12 digi pages for the Christmas in July Scrap-a-thon at ESS! I busted my behind this weekend to finish them in time to get the goody prize--but if you haven't finished, you're in luck, because the deadline has been extended to Wednesday at 9 pm!

Here are some of the layouts I made:












I had so much fun and it gave me the excuse to try out all these new kits that I hadn't gotten around to using yet. I'm about ready for the next scrap-a-thon!
The rest of the weekend was great, although completely jam-packed. On Friday, we took all the kids to the beach--it was perfect and the kids had a wonderful time. In the evening, we celebrated Marcos's first birthday at Alexandra and Juanjo's house and managed to get some photos of all the cousins together. I still have to go through them but will post a photo when I do. On Saturday, after scrapbooking, we had a surprise birthday party for Ginny, who's turning 30 this week and then on Sunday, we celebrated Nicole and Jonathan's birthdays. We were birthdayed out!

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger