Make a Wish Freebie

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've been incredibly busy the past week playing around all the sites for NSD. I participated in so many speed scraps and challenges, shopping and chatting, and then had to get back to my CT work. You can tell I've been busy since I've done 22 layouts so far in the month of May!

Luckily, I had already finished my portion of the latest mini-kit--but more on that later.

I have a new mini-kit for you called Make a Wish. It's perfect for your birthday boy!


Here are the links--please don't forget to leave a comment and if you make a layout with this kit, I would love to see it! Thank you!

Make a Wish Papers

Make a Wish Elements

5 comments:

Lilly said...

This kit is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing.

foreverlaym said...

Thank you so much! I'm always looking for cute boy things!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Nelleke said...

thanks for the freebie,I sent you a link off the lo,s when I am done whit it,see you soon,nelleke

Trish said...

Fabulous Freebie.Thank you for sharing.

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger