Lots of new layouts

Wow, I've been busy! I've been creating lots of layouts with so many different kits but haven't had a chance to post them but will do that in the next few days. And for those of you waiting for the next freebie kit, you're going to have to be patient for one more week. Right now, I'm working on my new full-sized kit (yeah!) and am loving it so far. This is my last kit for the Brownie Scraps Design Challenge, but it will most definitely not be my last kit. I'm planning on going back through my first few kits and making some add-ons, alphas and QPs, before starting another kit, so there should be lots of goodies in the next few weeks.

For now, I have a wonderful deal for all of you. The designers at Enchanted Studio Scraps have created a fabulous charity kit called Earthy Crunchy. It can't be bought, but is free when you make a $5 donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.


Believe me, it is an amazing deal! But wait--it gets better! If you make a $10 donation, you will also receive a 20 page QP set as well created by all of us CTMs at ESS.


It's a wonderful value and it's for an excellent cause. For full details, go here.

Here's the page I made for the kit (you'll get this as a QP minus the word art).

No comments:

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger