Catching up and a freebie Quick Page

It seems as if there are just never enough hours in the day. I keep meaning to post and update the blog and somehow, between CTing and designing, the days pass by. But tonight, I'm going to play catch-up as best as I can.

First, some exciting news--as of last week, I am now also on Danimoy Designs' creative team. I am so happy to be working with her and the other CTMs, and, of course, the added bonus is that she's exclusive to Enchanted Studio Scraps. Her kits are marvelous and I'm having an excellent time making layouts with her kits. Here are two of her latest kits and some layouts I've made with them (the kit images are linked):







This month, I've also been working with Bucket of Butterflies Designs at ESS. I've worked with two gorgeous kits, Spring is in the Air and Sweet Pea (kit images are linked).







And now, after looking through all that, comes the freebie. I made a QP for you today with my Family Ties kit. If you haven't grabbed the kit, it's free, so have fun with it. I hope you like your quick page--and I love reading comments, so please leave me one if you download! Thanks!

Grab the quickpage HERE!

2 comments:

andria said...

love your qp, could you let us know where to find the link please??LOL probably looking right at it but cant see it anywhere...so pleased your on another creative team also loved all of your gorgeous layouts thanks for not only your gifts but for sharing your time n talents with us huge huggles from australia

Debbie said...

Great layouts you have posted today!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger