Introspective

I've neglected the blog this past week, but hope to make it up in the following weeks.

I have been having such a wonderful time working on my altered journal. Writing about my life has really made me remember so many wonderful memories. It's so nice to just look back at my life and remember all the good times I've shared with my family. It also helps that I've been going through my parents' photo albums (secretly, of course) so that I can scan photos for the scrapbook I'm making them for their 35th wedding anniversary. It's so amazing to think of 35 years. It's not easy, I know, but they have definitely made it look easy. I am so grateful to them for their example of a loving marriage and for their example of parenthood. If Juan and I can be half the parents that they were, I'll consider myself blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Copyright @ This Life I Love | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger